Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Paige is losing her wardrobe

Well... We haven't posted in a while because our digital camera, which we’ve only had since June 07, is no longer cooperating with us. One day, out of the blue, it stopped powering on for us. We need to look into purchasing another camera before Paige starts walking and talking.

Jen and I also picked out a new color for the basement walls. The deep mustard yellow we started with after the remodel needed to go, so for a few days I've had the computer desk shoved against the other desk with not much room for playing.

We had to retire a few more of Paige’s pajamas yesterday do to her getting to be such a big girl. We're happy to see her growing but it’s also sad to know she's growing.
We got a letter from the University of Minnesota in the mail shortly after Paige was born. Apparently almost every new parent gets this letter to let them know that the UofM does little experiments and tests on newborns to chart how babies learn and communicate. They don’t do anything scary or harmful to the babies. I decided to fill the postcard out and send it back stating that we might be interested in coming in on a Saturday afternoon for a few hours to let them do experiments on Paige. I'll post again if they get back to me.

-Mike

1 comments:

Erin Bennett February 13, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

I sent that postcard in. I never heard back from them. And I actually didn't realize it until you brought it up. I hope you have better luck! :)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP