Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slow to Blog these days

Well, it seems like Paige does something new and wonderful everyday but we just don't have time to get it all posted. I am having a hard time finding people to hang with the baby long enough for me to get serious work done on my Masters project. I don't want to burden anyone and I don't really want to be away from Paige either. I feel like its such a gift to have these summer weeks with her, I don't want to "waste" them.

Mike hasn't posted in a grillion years and it doesn't look like he'll have a chance to any time soon. He's been working hard at Medtronic during the day and working hard at being a dad all night (I get a few hours of thesis time then). NOW he's going to be working weekends too for TheTravelingPhotoBooth. He liked being in "The Wedding Business" before, So I hope he likes it again!

Short Version of Paige's most recent activities

--eats "puffs" (Yum!)
--not crawling yet...but rolls fast! (wee!)
--throws things overboard off the high chair, crib, changing table, and exersaucer for me to pick up (great)

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP