Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Paige is Pretty as a Picture

Between Medtronic, Jackson, TheTravelingPhotoBooth, JCPenney Portrait Studio, Bethel, Baby, and two poodles we're spread pretty thin around here. I know we haven't posted in a long time, so I'm including tons of pictures in this post to make up for it. Paige is getting to be such a little lady don't you think? I was very excited to find out that I would get to take these pictures myself (Paige happened to have her 9 mo pictures scheduled the same time I started taking sittings at JCP). The bunny in the pictures is her bun-bun that she sleeps with every night. She had a great time in "the tub". If you look close, you can see a big bruise under her eye were she lost a fight with a folding chair the night before pictures. Our little lady is growing so fast!

--Jenny

































1 comments:

Erin Bennett September 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

She's so sweet! Growing like crazy! Cutie pie. :) And since when are you a photographer at JCPenney's? I was at JCP's picking up Jack's 1-year pictures when you called to tell me you were pregnant. I remember wandering around the lingerie department, trying to hold Jack, and crying. :)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP