An old dear friend came out for a visit tonight! Jen and her darling daughters Anna and Grace came bearing Elmo paraphernalia and Pizza! Elmo was to cheer Paige up after/before all of her recent doctor visits and the pizza was to cheer me up! The girls had a good old time playing and showing each other who was boss. I was happy to snuggle with Grace...and then I was really happy when Jen cleaned up my dinner mess (NOT unlike when we were college roomies)..... then I was REALLY HAPPY when she changed all three girls' diapers including 2...ahem...muddy ones from Anna and Paige. All three girls had pretty much had enough of each other at about the same time and we called it a night. Here are a few pictures we took just before we put Paigey in the tub.
We agreed that next time our husbands would be involved in this kind of visit....and by involved we mean keeping an eye on the girls while Jen and I ACTUALLY visit.
Thanks for coming out Jen!
By the way: YES...I cropped my own kid out of that first picture....sigh....don't judge me!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Next time nattles ad I want to come!
Cute pics, Jen!! Are you going to put them on FB, too? I was a little behind in my blog reading and just saw this post :-D. Hope you're hanging in there... And I really did have a great time!! (muddy diapers and all...)
Post a Comment