On Saturday Gram, Papa, Auntie Jessie, Uncle Jaden, Auntie Katie & Uncle Ben came over to go Christmas tree hunting, eat pizza, cake & icecream, and celebrate Paige's 3rd birthday!
1) I can't believe she's three. 2) I LOVE that she had a Toy Story party! 3) She's super cute and her smile in that last picture is priceless. 4) Is she still off dairy (and whatever else)?
1) I KNOW! 2) Just sorta happened... Wizard of Oz party later this week too. 3) I love that picture...she's been asking for a Jessie and "Posteye" 4) Milk allergy...though she'll get referred back to the allergist at her 3 yr check-up...so, we'll re-test & stuff.
3 comments:
1) I can't believe she's three.
2) I LOVE that she had a Toy Story party!
3) She's super cute and her smile in that last picture is priceless.
4) Is she still off dairy (and whatever else)?
1) I KNOW!
2) Just sorta happened... Wizard of Oz party later this week too.
3) I love that picture...she's been asking for a Jessie and "Posteye"
4) Milk allergy...though she'll get referred back to the allergist at her 3 yr check-up...so, we'll re-test & stuff.
That is awesome! The Wild shirt! :)
mb
Post a Comment