On Monday we go back to the U for additional testing with the pediatric GI doc. Paige will be having a "sweat test" done to test for cystic fibrosis. I've attached a link here for more info about CF its diagnosis. Our instructions are to bring her hydrated and with lots of toys to keep her busy... and work up a sweat I guess?
I'm nervous about what the Doctor might say...she weighed 18.2 lbs a month ago...today she is 18.8. Four or Five days after she started her new "milk" she popped up to 19.6, but slid down to 19.2 and eventually 18.8 where she has been all week. Her appetite has been great and she drinks 1.5 to 2 cans of her supplement PLUS her soy milk.
On a lighter note, Daddy managed to get a Saturday off! We are planning to take Paigey to the zoo & take naps. Sounds perfect doesn't it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment